· What information we collect and why we collect it.
· How we use that information.
· The choices we offer related to your information.
Information we collect
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us. For example, many of our Services require you to sign up for a CAL Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). CAL may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your CAL Account.
When you use our Services or view content provided by CAL, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
§ details of how you used our service.
§ Internet protocol address.
§ device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
§ cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your CAL Account.
When you use a location-enabled CAL service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
CAL MAY ALSO COLLECT ANY OTHER INFORMATION THAT THE SERVICES COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW
How we use information we collect.
We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
We use the information we collect from our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect CAL and our users. We may also use this information to offer you tailored content.
We may use the name you provide to CAL across all the Services we offer that require a CAL Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your CAL Account so that you are represented consistently across all our Services.
When you contact CAL, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our Services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Services. For example, by saving your location preferences, we’ll be able to have our Services appear for the locations you prefer.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of CAL unless one of the following circumstances applies:
· With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of CAL when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
· For external processing
· Third-party vendors: We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need the information in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site. This includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like Stripe, which powers WooCommerce Payments, payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, payment providers you use for your own ecommerce operations, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, cloud storage services, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you, registrars, registries); those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g., by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns, and by placing ads to market our services); those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers); those that make tools to help us run our operations (like programs that help us with task management, scheduling, word processing, email and other communications, and collaboration among our teams); other third-party tools that help us manage operations; and companies that make products available on our websites who may need information about you in order to, for example, provide technical or other support services to you. We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
· For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of CAL if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
o meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
o detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
o protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of CAL, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our Services.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our Services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our Services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our Services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by contacting CAL Customer Support
Transparency and choice
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites work or work in a better, more efficient way. For example, they can recognize you and remember important information that will make your use of a website more convenient (e.g., by remembering your user preferences).
What cookies do we use?
Below we list the different categories of cookies we may use on the Services.
· Functionality Cookies. Functionality cookies allow us to remember the choices you make while browsing the Services and to provide enhanced, personalized content and features. For example, functionality cookies allow us to customize a certain webpage, remember if we have asked you to participate in a promotion, and remember other services you request, like watching a video or commenting on a blog. In order to permit your connection to the Services, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser. Such information may include your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access the Services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device (“UDID”), geolocation data, or other transactional information for that device.
· Security Cookies. Security cookies help us to enable security features to protect our users and site integrity.
· Flash Cookies. We may, in certain situations, use Adobe Flash Player to deliver special content, such as video clips or animation. To improve your user experience, Local Shared Objects (“Flash cookies”) are used to provide functions such as remembering your settings and preferences. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed through an interface different from the one provided by your web browser. This means it is not possible to manage Flash cookies at the browser level in the same way you would manage cookies. Instead, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website directly. The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies – visit http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer for further information. Please be aware that if you disable or reject Flash cookies for the Services, you may not be able to access certain features such as video content or services that require you to sign in.
· Analytics Cookies. Analytics cookies, sometimes called performance cookies, enable us to understand and improve the way the Services and associated plugins perform. Analytics cookies collect information about how you use the Services, for instance, which pages you go to most. The information allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Services and help us record any difficulties you have with the Services.
How can you control cookies?
Please note that by disabling or blocking any or all cookies, some features of the Services may not operate as intended, or you may not have access to features or personalization available through the Services.
Third Party Links
CAL may include or offer third party products or services on our Services. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. CAL has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We work hard to protect CAL and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
· We take payment information through a hosted card capture provided by a payment card industry compliant payment solution provider (PSP).
· We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
· We restrict access to personal information to CAL employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. CAL is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Children and Usage
To comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) we do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Customer Aligned Logistics, LLC
8504 Cedarhome Drive
Stanwood, WA 98292